HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the PTA as a General Member. A form will be sent home in September for our membership drive. 100% participation from our parents and teachers makes the greatest difference. The money we raise from the membership dues goes directly into the PTA budget.
- Volunteer for Events. A volunteer form will be sent home in the PTA packet in September. This is where you can sign up to help at the different PTA activities that will take place this school year including Hospitality, Holiday Shoppe, Book Fair, Spring Auction and more.
- Participate in the PTA fundraisers and other ways to earn money for Waverly. We have simplified our Fall fundraiser and we call it “Just Write A Check” campaign. For more information about our fundraisers, click on the tabs “Hassle Free Donation” and “Earn Money for our School.”
- Attend Activities. We have lots of fun activities planned for our students and families to enjoy.
- Volunteer to be on the Board of Directors. We will start recruiting for our Executive Board and Committees in March for the following school year. There will be lots of communication, but if you are interested in learning more now, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.